The performing arts is a fantastic way to encourage creativity and to explore movement! Students will showcase routines during an end of season performance! Some of the benefits of this 10-week dance program include:
• Physical Activity
• Body Control & Coordination
• Increased Strength
• Memory Improvement
• Rhythmic Movement
• Confidence and Poise
Due to COVID-19, the following procedures will be put into place regarding Youth Dance:
- Classes limited to 6 participants per class
- Social distancing will be enforced
- No intentional physical contact
- No group snacks or drinks
- All participants are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices
End of Season Recital: Tuesday, October 27th 2020 at 6:00 PM
Girls ages 3-4: Black or pink leotard, pink canvas ballet slippers, ballet pink tights
Girls ages 5-7: Black leotard, pink canvas ballet slippers, ballet pink convertible tights
Boys ages 3-7: Fitted T-Shirt, black spandex shorts or athletic tights, white canvas ballet slippers
A costume fee has been built into the cost, so each dancer will get a costume at the end of the season to wear for the recital.
Age control date: August 1st, 2020.
Early registration saves $10. In person registration additional $5.